RealSelf Ambassadors are community members recognized by the RealSelf team for openly sharing their journey and supporting others along the way. They believe in the power of making informed decisions and embody the best of our community’s spirit of transparency, helpfulness, and respect.
- What happened to the RealSelf Insiders and RealFriends programs?
- Why wasn’t I selected as a RealSelf Ambassador?
- I got an email from RealSelf saying that I’m invited to join the RealSelf Ambassadors program. How do I tell you I want to join (or not)?
- Are Ambassadors expected to post only positive reviews and comments?
- Are Ambassadors paid for writing reviews or asked to write favorable reviews?
- Do Ambassadors get products in exchange for their activity on the RealSelf site?
- Can brands who advertise on RealSelf directly contact or otherwise influence Ambassadors?
- I’ve had an interaction with an Ambassador that I don’t think meets the RealSelf Code of Conduct. What should I do?