Not at all! However, the doctor you choose must be a RealSelf INSIDER doctor. You can tell if a doctor is an INSIDER doctor by the badge on their profile, such as the one below. (include screenshot example). Currently, INSIDER doctors are based in Los Angeles and New York, but as the program grows, so will our list of participating doctors in other cities.
Articles in this section
- Terms and Conditions
- What’s required for me to become a RealSelf INSIDER?
- What are the benefits of being an INSIDER?
- Can I use other loyalty programs with RealSelf INSIDER?
- Can I redeem both a surgical and nonsurgical reward in the same year?
- Can I redeem my INSIDER benefits with multiple doctors?
- Do I have to choose the same clinic? Can I have multiple doctors and still redeem?
- Does my doctor have to be in the same city?
- Can I look for my doctor or find a RealSelf INSIDER doctor before signing up?
- Can I combine/stack my cards?