RealSelf INSIDER Terms of Service
How It Works:
By purchasing a RealSelf INSIDER Membership, Members receive a Visa® Prepaid Card as a reward on treatments, and ongoing rewards for booking with RealSelf. Through this Program, RealSelf INSIDERS (“Members”) are rewarded with a rebate for each of two non-surgical or one surgical procedures per membership year, for a total of $250 in Visa® Prepaid Card.
Members will receive the following benefits through enrollment in the Program:
- A one-time welcome box filled with complimentary beauty products.
- $250 back on two (2) nonsurgical treatments ($125 rebates off each treatment) OR one (1) surgical treatment a year via Visa® Prepaid Card when you book with a participating RealSelf INSIDER doctor. Limit 1 per visit/transaction.
- Additional benefits to be determined as the program grows.
To participate in the Program and receive Insider benefits, Members must meet the following requirements:
- Member must have a RealSelf consumer account with no history of violating RealSelf’s terms of service or code of conduct.
- Member must be at least 18 years of age.
- Member must reside in the New York City or Los Angeles metro areas. Note: RealSelf plans to include other locations as the Program grows.
- Member must pay an annual membership fee of $149 USD. All Memberships will be good for 1 year from time of registration. Membership fees are due in full at time of registration.
- Membership term lasts 12 months. You will not be auto-renewed.
3. Visa® Prepaid Card Redemption:
- Once your Visa® Prepaid Card is issued, you’ll have 4 Months to claim it and 7 Months to redeem your card before it expires.
- Visa® Prepaid Cards are delivered via email.
- Use your card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc.
4. Community Guidelines/Code of Conduct
Members must abide by the RealSelf Code of Conduct at all times. Failure to comply may result in termination of Membership.
1. Price of Membership
The RealSelf INSIDER Membership fee is $149 USD (“Enrollment Fee”) for a one-year membership from the time of purchase of the Membership. The Enrollment Fee may be refundable, minus a processing and fulfillment fee, if member treatment benefits have not yet been used. It is not redeemable or transferable for cash value, and does not count toward any consultation fee outside of RealSelf. Memberships are non-transferable.
2. Form of Payment
3. Price Changes
All Membership prices are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed, except if payment was accepted by RealSelf and/or its third-party payment processor, Stripe.
You may cancel your Membership at any time during your Membership Term and may receive a refund, minus a processing and fulfillment fee, if you have not received a Visa® Prepaid Card reward. If you’ve received a Visa® Prepaid Card reward during your Membership Term, you may cancel your membership but you will not be refunded the membership fee.
1. Failure to Pay
You are obligated to pay the Enrollment Fee in full at the time of registering for Membership. If your credit card is deemed invalid at the time of payment, you must provide a valid credit card number to proceed with your Membership.
2. Violating Code of Conduct
Each Member is expected to abide by RealSelf Code of Conduct at all times. Failure to comply may result in termination of your Membership. RealSelf strictly reserves the right to refuse or revoke a claim made under the Program if it believes, in its sole and unfettered discretion, that a RealSelf User and/or a claim made under the Program is invalid for any reason whatsoever. RealSelf may suspend or terminate a RealSelf Member account or any claim made by such RealSelf Member, including the RealSelf Member’s eligibility to participate in the Program, at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Data Protection (or Confidentiality):
1. Providing information to Health Care Provider
We will always use your personal information to fulfill the purpose for which it had been requested. For example, if you submit your first and last name, email address, telephone number, treatment desired and questions or comments through a form on a specific health care provider’s profile page, then RealSelf will disclose this information to the health care provider identified on the form. In addition, if you submit your mobile phone number through such a form, then you understand and consent to RealSelf and/or the health care provider sending you text messages. You understand that standard text messaging fees and data rates may apply. RealSelf will provide transparency and state the purpose and terms at the point of collection of such information, and the information you provide through such forms will not be sold to third parties or used by RealSelf for any purpose other than facilitating the Program and providing you with information about other RealSelf products and services.
Termination and Change
RealSelf may suspend, terminate, or change the Program at any time for any reason whatsoever.