RealSelf INSIDER Terms of Service (last updated 2020.12.7)
How It Works:
By becoming a RealSelf INSIDER member, Members receive rewards for purchasing skin care products from RealSelf Shop. These rewards can be redeemed for Visa® Prepaid Cards after receiving aesthetic treatments from any provider on RealSelf.
To participate in the Program and receive INSIDER benefits, a Member must be a resident of the United States, at least 18 years of age, and must have a RealSelf consumer account with no history of violating RealSelf’s terms of service or code of conduct.
Rewards are earned for purchasing products in the RealSelf online store.
- Rewards are not earned for charges associated with sales tax, shipping, or other fees.
- Rewards are deducted for product returns.
- Rewards have no cash value, and other than via the terms of this program, cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalents.
- Visa® Prepaid Card Redemption:
- You must email a copy of your receipt for an aesthetics treatment provided by any RealSelf provider to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The receipt must include your name, the procedure name and date, and the provider’s name.
- Receipts must be submitted to RealSelf within 90 days of the date of procedure.
- The minimum Reward size that can be redeemed is $5 per procedure, and the maximum that can be redeemed is the cost of the procedure (before tax, tips, or service charges).
- Upon successful submission of a qualifying receipt, you will be issued a Visa® Prepaid Card via email through our third-party gift card processor, Tango. Tango stores your personal information in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Your Visa® Prepaid Card will be delivered via email, typically within 5-7 business days of receipt submission.
- Use your card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc.
- Community Guidelines/Code of Conduct
Each Member is expected to abide by RealSelf Code of Conduct at all times. Failure to comply may result in termination of your Membership. RealSelf strictly reserves the right to refuse or revoke a claim made under the Program if it believes, in its sole and unfettered discretion, that a RealSelf User and/or a claim made under the Program is invalid for any reason whatsoever. RealSelf may suspend or terminate a RealSelf Member account or any claim made by such RealSelf Member, including the RealSelf Member’s eligibility to participate in the Program, at any time for any reason whatsoever.
RealSelf may suspend, terminate, or change the Program at any time for any reason whatsoever. In addition:
- Closing your RealSelf account will automatically terminate your RealSelf INSIDER membership.
- You may terminate your RealSelf INSIDER membership at any time.
- Any termination of membership or the Program will result in the cancellation of all outstanding Rewards.