"Verified Purchase" is a designation on a community member's review that indicates the member submitted a proof of purchase for their procedure or treatment.
Here's how to do it:
Get your procedure with a doctor on Realself and keep your receipt! Update your review after your procedure from your Realself user profile. Upload your procedure payment receipt with your review so we can verify your purchase. You’ll get a Verified Purchase badge on your review, which helps build our community's trust.
Receipts must include:
- Procedure date
- Procedure name
- Provider name
- Proof of purchase
Don't have your receipt handy? You can add it to your review at any time through your RealSelf user profile.
We value your privacy. Your receipt won't be made public and is only seen by our moderation team. Receipts are deleted from our system immediately upon verification.
Terms and conditions
- You must have received the treatment yourself.
- The review must either be your first review for this treatment or must add a "Yes" or "No" answer to the "Was it worth it?" question for a previous review for this treatment in which you had not responded, or had answered "No sure".
- The review must be posted live on RealSelf.
- The review must answer the question “Was it worth it?“ with “Yes” or “No.”
- You must submit a receipt that includes the following information: 1) Your full name; 2) Your provider’s name, including the doctor’s name; 3) The procedure(s) you received, 4) The date of your procedure(s).
RealSelf reserves the right to reject a reward that we deem, in our sole discretion, as not meeting these Terms & Conditions.