Ambassadors are expected to live up to the RealSelf Code of Conduct in every interaction with other RealSelf members. If you’ve seen behavior that you believe doesn’t align with the Code of Conduct, please let us know.
Articles in this section
- What happened to the RealSelf Insiders and RealFriends programs?
- Why wasn’t I selected as a RealSelf Ambassador?
- I got an email from RealSelf saying that I’m invited to join the RealSelf Ambassadors program. How do I tell you I want to join (or not)?
- Are Ambassadors expected to post only positive reviews and comments?
- Are Ambassadors paid for writing reviews or asked to write favorable reviews?
- Do Ambassadors get products in exchange for their activity on the RealSelf site?
- Can brands who advertise on RealSelf directly contact or otherwise influence Ambassadors?
- I’ve had an interaction with an Ambassador that I don’t think meets the RealSelf Code of Conduct. What should I do?
Article is closed for comments.