Brands have no direct contact with or influence over Insiders’ opinions of their products, treatments, or affiliated providers.
Articles in this section
- What happened to the RealSelf Insiders and RealFriends programs?
- Why wasn’t I selected as a RealSelf Ambassador?
- I got an email from RealSelf saying that I’m invited to join the RealSelf Ambassadors program. How do I tell you I want to join (or not)?
- Are Ambassadors expected to post only positive reviews and comments?
- Are Ambassadors paid for writing reviews or asked to write favorable reviews?
- Do Ambassadors get products in exchange for their activity on the RealSelf site?
- Can brands who advertise on RealSelf directly contact or otherwise influence Ambassadors?
- I’ve had an interaction with an Ambassador that I don’t think meets the RealSelf Code of Conduct. What should I do?