At times, Ambassadors may receive free or discounted products or services as perks for their participation in the program. These are not provided in direct exchange for engagement with the RealSelf site.
Articles in this section
- What happened to the RealSelf Insiders and RealFriends programs?
- Why wasn’t I selected as a RealSelf Ambassador?
- I got an email from RealSelf saying that I’m invited to join the RealSelf Ambassadors program. How do I tell you I want to join (or not)?
- Are Ambassadors expected to post only positive reviews and comments?
- Are Ambassadors paid for writing reviews or asked to write favorable reviews?
- Do Ambassadors get products in exchange for their activity on the RealSelf site?
- Can brands who advertise on RealSelf directly contact or otherwise influence Ambassadors?
- I’ve had an interaction with an Ambassador that I don’t think meets the RealSelf Code of Conduct. What should I do?