Some providers offer assistance in Spanish or other languages. If you have specific hearing or vision needs, please share those details with your provider’s office in advance of your consultation.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a doctor who offers virtual consultations?
- How do I book a virtual consultation?
- Is it free or covered by insurance? If there is a fee, how will I be charged?
- Will I need video capabilities for the consultation?
- Who should I contact about accessibility or language needs?
- How should I prepare for my virtual consultation?
- Will I need to undress during the consultation?
- Will the consultation be recorded? Can I record it myself?
- Can family members join my virtual consultation?
- Will I be able to move forward with booking a procedure after a virtual consultation?