If your consultation is interrupted by an internet connectivity issue or an application crash and you’re unable to reconnect, please reach out to the provider immediately. You may be able to resume your consultation, or be required to schedule a follow-up call with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a doctor who offers virtual consultations?
- How do I book a virtual consultation?
- Is it free or covered by insurance? If there is a fee, how will I be charged?
- Will I need video capabilities for the consultation?
- Who should I contact about accessibility or language needs?
- How should I prepare for my virtual consultation?
- Will I need to undress during the consultation?
- Will the consultation be recorded? Can I record it myself?
- Can family members join my virtual consultation?
- Will I be able to move forward with booking a procedure after a virtual consultation?
Article is closed for comments.