Please work with your provider’s office to cancel or reschedule your virtual consultation, just as you would with any other medical appointment.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a doctor who offers virtual consultations?
- How do I book a virtual consultation?
- Is it free or covered by insurance? If there is a fee, how will I be charged?
- Will I need video capabilities for the consultation?
- Who should I contact about accessibility or language needs?
- How should I prepare for my virtual consultation?
- Will I need to undress during the consultation?
- Will the consultation be recorded? Can I record it myself?
- Can family members join my virtual consultation?
- Will I be able to move forward with booking a procedure after a virtual consultation?