Depending on the procedures you’re interested in, you may need to undress, at least partially, for the doctor to provide an informed opinion. You should be able to keep your underwear on, though you will need to remove your bra if you’re considering breast surgery. Your provider will share what to expect in advance of the consultation.
Articles in this section
- How do I find a doctor who offers virtual consultations?
- How do I book a virtual consultation?
- Is it free or covered by insurance? If there is a fee, how will I be charged?
- Will I need video capabilities for the consultation?
- Who should I contact about accessibility or language needs?
- How should I prepare for my virtual consultation?
- Will I need to undress during the consultation?
- Will the consultation be recorded? Can I record it myself?
- Can family members join my virtual consultation?
- Will I be able to move forward with booking a procedure after a virtual consultation?