Are you new to RealSelf and trying to find the best doctor who fits your needs? We’re here to help you get started with the RealSelf Doctor Finder.
Simply enter a treatment and location and we’ll let you know which providers are near you and show you more information about that doctor and what other community members are saying about them.
Here are some things to keep in mind when searching for providers:
1. Don’t limit your research. When researching providers, we always suggest you speak with at least 3-5 doctors who specialize in the procedure you're interested in, read their reviews, confirm their board certifications and ask to speak with past patients, via their office, if that option is available.
2. Take a close look at their education background and expertise. Every provider with a professional profile on RealSelf has been vetted by our Doctor Team to ensure that they are board-certified and meet our guidelines. To learn more about a doctor’s board certifications, education experience, memberships, and expertise, visit the “About” section under that provider’s professional profile.
3. See what patients have to say. RealSelf welcomes both positive and negative reviews, so you can read about the experience of fellow community members--both good and bad--on each provider’s profile. When searching through reviews, you can always sort them by most recent and by rating to make your search a little easier.
4. View patient results instantly. Most providers on the site have Before and After photos included in their RealSelf profile, which gives you an opportunity to see their work up close from the comfort of your home or at your own convenience.
5. Book a few consultations. We recommend booking multiple consultations with providers when you’re shopping around for the right fit. To make it easy for you, you can submit a consultation request or price quote inquiry right on their RealSelf profile. Once this is received, doctors will typically reach out to you within 3-5 business days.
If you need any additional help navigating the site, please reach out to our Community Support Team and they’d be happy to help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.