Privacy is important to us on all communications, including provider and consumer information. Using a standard relay email allows the consumer to opt out if they should want to stop communicating with a provider. Consumers told us this was important to them during the inquiry phase of their journey. While you don’t need to, as your relationship progresses you can always offer them additional contact information.
Articles in this section
- Why Does My Consultation Inquiry Email From RealSelf Look Different?
- Why is Privacy Important?
- How Do I Use This Email? Can I Copy and Paste it Into a Database or CRM?
- Do I Need to Make Any Changes?
- Can I Send Marketing Materials?
- What Do I Do Once the Customer Comes Into the Office?
- Will I Be Able to Retrieve a History of Emails Sent?
- Does This Email System Cause Emails to Bounce or Will it Lose My Responses? Does it Increase 'Failed Mail'?
- Will My Replies Go to SPAM?
- Can I Choose to Have the Consumer's Actual Contact Details Instead?