Consumers have told us that the protection of their private information is extremely important to them. As such a provider can't access this information until a relationship has been established and the consumer chooses to give that information directly.
Articles in this section
- Why Does My Consultation Inquiry Email From RealSelf Look Different?
- Why is Privacy Important?
- How Do I Use This Email? Can I Copy and Paste it Into a Database or CRM?
- Do I Need to Make Any Changes?
- Can I Send Marketing Materials?
- What Do I Do Once the Customer Comes Into the Office?
- Will I Be Able to Retrieve a History of Emails Sent?
- Does This Email System Cause Emails to Bounce or Will it Lose My Responses? Does it Increase 'Failed Mail'?
- Will My Replies Go to SPAM?
- Can I Choose to Have the Consumer's Actual Contact Details Instead?