Spam filters are typically configured on the end of the recipient. You’ve probably updated your own spam filters before by reporting one type of mail as spam. We’ve created the secure email feature to clear standard spam criteria but if you find your responses occasionally end in a spam folder, it could be the recipient has uniquely configured email settings. RealSelf carefully monitors complaints of spam and is dedicated to ensuring that consumers receive all inquiry responses.
Articles in this section
- Why Does My Consultation Inquiry Email From RealSelf Look Different?
- Why is Privacy Important?
- How Do I Use This Email? Can I Copy and Paste it Into a Database or CRM?
- Do I Need to Make Any Changes?
- Can I Send Marketing Materials?
- What Do I Do Once the Customer Comes Into the Office?
- Will I Be Able to Retrieve a History of Emails Sent?
- Does This Email System Cause Emails to Bounce or Will it Lose My Responses? Does it Increase 'Failed Mail'?
- Will My Replies Go to SPAM?
- Can I Choose to Have the Consumer's Actual Contact Details Instead?