RealSelf consumers often tell us that they're looking for ways to protect their online privacy. In fact, the lack of privacy options, when submitting information, often hinders potential patients from participating. These changes allow consumers to connect and communicate with confidence.
Articles in this section
- Why Does My Consultation Inquiry Email From RealSelf Look Different?
- Why is Privacy Important?
- How Do I Use This Email? Can I Copy and Paste it Into a Database or CRM?
- Do I Need to Make Any Changes?
- Can I Send Marketing Materials?
- What Do I Do Once the Customer Comes Into the Office?
- Will I Be Able to Retrieve a History of Emails Sent?
- Does This Email System Cause Emails to Bounce or Will it Lose My Responses? Does it Increase 'Failed Mail'?
- Will My Replies Go to SPAM?
- Can I Choose to Have the Consumer's Actual Contact Details Instead?