You and your consumer should work together to gather the relevant information you need for onboarding. Either you can continue to use the email provided by RealSelf or, if the consumer is comfortable, they can provide you with their direct email address at the time that your relationship begins - it's up to them.
Articles in this section
- Why Does My Consultation Inquiry Email From RealSelf Look Different?
- Why is Privacy Important?
- How Do I Use This Email? Can I Copy and Paste it Into a Database or CRM?
- Do I Need to Make Any Changes?
- Can I Send Marketing Materials?
- What Do I Do Once the Customer Comes Into the Office?
- Will I Be Able to Retrieve a History of Emails Sent?
- Does This Email System Cause Emails to Bounce or Will it Lose My Responses? Does it Increase 'Failed Mail'?
- Will My Replies Go to SPAM?
- Can I Choose to Have the Consumer's Actual Contact Details Instead?