Reviews are an important part of the RealSelf experience—they give you a centralized place to find support before and after treatment while also documenting your experience for others who are considering their own treatment options.
Here’s how to write a review:
- Tap the Me button in the lower-right corner of the app
- Tap Reviews
- Tap Write a New Review
- Fill out each field with the appropriate information
- Select a procedure type from the drop down menu
- Select a Worth It Rating if you are post-op; select Haven’t done it yet if you are pre-op.
- Enter the total cost of your treatment
- Enter your procedure date if you have one. If you have not scheduled your surgery yet, leave it blank.
- Enter a review title and the text of your review in the Your review area
Add Photos and Video (Optional)
- Tap the blue Select files button
- Choose Take Photo or Video (and allow RealSelf app to access your camera) or choose existing photos/videos from your phone
- Select photos/videos and wait for them to be uploaded
- Uploading is complete when a green check mark appears over each photo/video
- Add your photo/video captions after the photos have finished uploading
Review Your Doctor
Enter your Doctor information and review. If you are pre-op, you will be able to review your doctor after your surgery date.
Save Your Review
Accept that your review meets our Community Guidelines and is not incentivized by tapping the check button, then tap the blue Submit button.