The Ask a Doctor feature allows you to ask a question about a cosmetic procedure to thousands of board-certified doctors worldwide. You can also browse existing answers to other community members' questions.
To ask a question:
- Click Ask a Doctor (this link can also be found in the top banner of the site)
- Type your question into the Ask your question box
- Add any helpful details or information related to your question in the Question details box
- Click Select Photos or drag and drop relevant photos into the Add Photos box
- Fill in the Location box
- Click Ask Your Question Now
You will receive an on-screen confirmation that lets you know we’ve received your question. Questions are generally published with 1 business week.
*Please note that questions related to post-op complications or concerns are no longer being published. This is specifically because we found that those questions were not being answered in the amount of time required to address our community members' concerns, and providers refer our members back to their surgeon or treatment provider.
In these instances, we recommend that you seek the advice of the physician who performed your procedure by contacting their office.
Click here to view tips from providers on getting answers after your procedure.