Your profile photo appears next to everything you post on RealSelf and helps other community members identify you. Everyone gets a default profile photo when they start using RealSelf but you can personalize your profile by uploading your own picture:
- Log in to RealSelf.com
- Click your username in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select Profile from the menu
- Click the Profile tab on your profile page
- Under Enhance your profile with a photo, click on “Choose File” to select a photo from your computer's hard drive
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
Your profile photo is automatically updated on all of your past content too, so you'll see your new picture listed next to your posts right away.
Article is closed for comments.