There are two ways to set a password on your account.
If you're already logged in to RealSelf, setting a password is easy:
- Click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of the page
- Select "My Profile" from the dropdown menu
- Click on the "Profile" tab
- Click the link titled "Change your password"
- Enter your current password in the first box
- Enter your new password in the second box, and enter it again in the third box to confirm.
- Click "Save"
If you're logged out of RealSelf and you've forgotten your password, here's how to create a password on your account:
- Click "Login" in the upper-right corner of the page
- Click "Forgot?"
- Enter your username or email address
You'll receive an email with a sign-in link. Click the link and you'll be prompted to choose (and confirm) a new password.