Sharing videos on RealSelf allows you to show and tell exactly what your experience was like.
Here's how to add a video to your review:
- Click the "Add an Update to the Review" button on your review page
- Drag and drop the video to the upload box, or click "Select Files" to choose the video file from your computer, tablet or phone.
- Type a title and short description.
- Click "Post Update" when you're finished
TIP: When recording video from a phone or tablet, hold it horizontally. This ensures that your video appears in widescreen format, which is easier to watch.
Video Review ExamplesHere are some great reviewers that use video to share their stories:
- 3 children C-Sections ,5'2, 146lbs, lost 95lbs, TT W/MR and BA with Sientra 545cc Gummies DONE!! - Portland, OR
- African American Rhinoplasty in Tijuana, Mexico
- Mommy Makeover BA/TT/Lipo - Summer for CHANGE!! - Los Angeles, CA
- My Case is Ongoing. I Am a Breast Cancer Patient - Dallas, TX
- 32 Years Old 161 Pounds, No Kids. Full Abdomen with Back Roll Done with Airbrush Laser Lipo Sculpture - Roseville, CA
Note: We no longer support video embedding via YouTube or other video-sharing websites.