Last Updated -
- I want patient inquiries to be sent to my office manager
- How do I start answering questions?
- What are the guidelines for answering questions?
- I need to remove a photo or edit a caption that I've posted on my profile
- Why don't I see the changes that I've made to my profile immediately?
- I can't change my board certification or my specialty. How do I fix this?
You can also see where your emails are beings sent by going to your dashboard and going to the "Email settings" section.
Once you have listed your treatments, there are two ways to answer questions on our site. You can go to your dashboard and go to "Answer questions now" in the Q&A section. Just click on a topic and a list of questions will appear on the page.
You can also sign up for questions by email. Just go to the "Email Setting" section in your dashboard and tell us what topics you're interested in and how often you'd like to receive emails. When you click on a question from one of our emails, we will automatically sign you into our site and take you to the answer page.
- Every answer must be educational. Please answer the question and refrain from overt marketing or self-promotion.
- Each answer must be original and your own.
- Please refrain from listing your practice information, phone number, website or signature. Users can click to your profile to obtain this information. Self-promotion will actually decrease your credibility when answering questions.
Did you find this article helpful?